Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day









We spent our evening at The pollard's house-great friends, awesome house, cool pool and wonderful times with memories made! The kids swam until dusk and then the firework show began. Yes the first picture is Josh with Joel's blow torch. That is how a redneck lights fireworks in the south! Mom was a bit nervous with all the kids, teenagers and adults lighting fireworks at the same time. Watching Josh was not very exciting either! I am happy to be home. Thanks Ronnie for reminding me that one day my kids will be grown and I will not need to stress over watching out for everyone! Or is that just a man thing Lisa?





Here is Belle with a sparkler, that I promise you was lit by the torch!







1 comment:

Christine said...

Dear Mrs. Stirek,
Just wanted to give you advance notice that the Department of Child Services will be making a random visit to your home soon. They will also be checking your computer, email, blog, etc. I am confident our social worker will find everything in order and you will have nothing to worry about.

Regards,
U.R. Buhsted
Child Services Random Check Director