Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Remembering My Dad



Today as I was loading pictures I came across this photo of Dad! What a great picture. Anyone that knew my dad knew he rarely smiled for a picture and hated having pictures taken of him. This photo was taken last August for his 70th birthday. My brother and his family made the trip to help celebrate his big day. It was a great weekend and just seeing Dad happy was well worth it! It is hard to look at this picture and realize less than 6 months later we would lose him. He is extremely missed by all of us each day. He was a super dad and I was lucky to have such a great role model, provider and hero in my life.

2 comments:

GlutealCranium said...

Love your t-shirt dad! Who bought that for you.

--SON III

GlutealCranium said...

Nice punctuation...