Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cub Scouts

Well, unfortunately Joel's wireless card is broken so I am posting from my computer, which means no photos. So I will just have to be very vivid with my words!

Josh joined Cub Scouts this year. He absolutely loves it. He has worked hard and will receive a badge tomorrow at his pack meeting. He is currently working on his Wolf badge. He has a book and there are several items that he works on to receive his badge.

Josh and Joel went camping a couple of weeks ago for Cub Scouts. Josh had a blast, shooting a BB gun and a bow and arrow. The Boy Scouts set up a rope bridge. Both Josh and Joel were able to do that. Josh with much encouragement. Joel went on it and almost fell off (I know you are wishing you could see that picture, me too! Joel had the camera in his pocket). I knew I should have gone. Next month they will be in Tunica for Base Camp. They are estimating that 10,000 people will be there. This has been great bonding time for Josh and Joel. Now if I could just figure out how to smuggle Belle in it would be great mom alone time!

No comments: