Sunday, November 29, 2009

Chicago

We had such a great time in Chicago. It was actually very relaxing. We did a lot of walking, some shopping, sightseeing and hanging out at the hotel. Josh and Belle went on their first cab ride. Josh thought the first cabbie was rude and Belle thought his car stunk! We would like to go back and see the museums and Navy Pier.
Yes this picture was taken at the top of the Sears Tower looking down. The left side of the picture is the actual building. How did I get this picture...

This is how... The sky deck has 4 glass encased boxes that extend from the building. You can walk out and take pictures. Belle had no problem and thought it was really neat. Josh was nervous and had trouble stepping out. It really plays with your mind. I was not nervous at all until I went to step out on it and completely froze. I couldn't do it. So I got lots of pictures. I did take the picture above and it really freaked me out.

Looking out the windows of the Sky Deck


Eating Chicago style pizza at Gino's East.

Our hotel-the Sheraton
This guy was so good. He could stand like a statue for a really long time.


Look real close that is the kids at the feet of the man!

No comments: